- Patronizing Patrons Outside Your Own Community vs. Being a Patron Inside Your Own Community
- Automatism + Automaticity – What is my role?
- Automatism + Automaticity – Let’s do this right!
- Automatism + Automaticity – 20th Century
- Automatism + Automaticity – First Thoughts
- Only Fools Rush in to Build on Top of Closed (Secret, Proprietary) Platforms
- How to make facts
- RE: On Bullshit
- Some Reflections on the Revolution in Propaganda
- The Cooperative Principle in Conversation versus the Prejudice in Silence
- Scripts, Stories, Narratives, Filling in the Gaps without Resorting to Fake News and other Propaganda Techniques
- The Continued Toleration of Illiteracy
- The Rationality of Interdependence vs. Independence (+ Self-Reliance + Inter-Reliance)
- The Rationality of Uncertainty
- The Rationality of Literacy
- It’s Not What You Think It Is
- The Irrationality of Irrationality
- For some, we get lost in media
- What are you going to do about it?
- Should You be Concerned about the Rate of Literacy if Over 99% Are Illiterate?
- The Rationality of Intimacy
- You can reach me at the Internet
- The Rationality of Buzz
- Global Languages (and/or Classification Schemes) + Generic Top Level Domains (TLDs)
- Auctions + Markets for Domains, Domain Names + TLDs
- Anti-Dis-Establishment-Arian-Ism + AntiDisInterMediaTion
- The Rationality of Algorithms: Facebook Algorithm, Google Algorithms or No Algorithm at All?
- big data
- brand name
- brand names
- natural language
- rational media
- retard media
Monthly Archives: October 2016
When people were living in caves, probably most of them didn’t create cave paintings. Certainly none of them spoke English – and the alphabet hadn’t even been invented yet. The rate of literacy was without the shadow of a doubt … Continue reading
I can imagine many people might think the title of this post means it will be all about love, sex and such. Well, not exactly. It’s about relationships – but not merely limited to the exclusive kind of relationship two … Continue reading